How to Get Involved at Latino Arts
Thank you for considering getting involved at Latino Arts, Inc. Your support in any capacity helps us in our mission to bring Hispanic cultural awareness, high-quality programming featuring Hispanic artists from around the world, and artistic educational experiences to the greater Milwaukee area and the southeast Wisconsin community.
People often wonder how a small, Milwaukee-area organization like Latino Arts can present such legendary musical artists as José Feliciano, Celia Cruz, and Tito Puente. They wonder how we're able to present art exhibitions in the Latino Arts Gallery such as the Colorín Colorado exhibition of paintings by indigenous children from Mexico and individual artists.
We're able to do these things because of the generosity of many, many people who believe in our goals and provide the financial support needed to make them happen. Along with individual private gifts—large and small—we rely on a combination of grants, corporate contributions, and ticket sales to fund our programs. Every gift, regardless of its size, is important to us. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Make a donation or tribute/memorial gift.
- Come to an event like Pinto con Tinto, Café con Arte, or a Lunch and Learn.
- Attend our Noche de Gala and help support the award-winning Latino Arts Strings Program.
- Join us at one of our performances or exhibits.
- Volunteer your time as a performance usher or reception table greeter.