The Villalobos Brothers: A Virtual Concert Experience
Enjoy an exclusive Virtual Concert of The Villalobos Brothers created especially for Latino Arts and our audience! We know this performance will help you celebrate the wonderful and long-standing cultural tradition of Dia de los Muertos.
Villalobos Brothers have been acclaimed as one of today's leading contemporary Mexican ensembles. Their original compositions and arrangements masterfully blend and celebrate the richness of Mexican folk music with the intricate harmonies of Jazz and classical music. The Villalobos Brothers deliver an intoxicating brew of brilliance, cadence, and virtuosity that awaken the senses and mesmerize the listener. They were the first Mexican band ever to play at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, NYC, as featured artists, adding this historic venue to an already impressive list of credits that includes the Latin Grammy Awards, Carnegie Hall, the Guggenheim Museum, Lincoln Center, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Teatro Amadeo Roldan in Havana.
Audience members can choose from one of three packages!
Tickets can be purchased through our Eventbrite Page.
Virtual Concert: $20
- Includes Virtual Concert Access. Link will be emailed to you
Dia de los Muertos Cempazuchi Package: $40
- Virtual Concert Access
- Exclusive Dia de los Muertos Latino Arts T-Shirt
Dia de los Muertos Ofrendas Celebration Package: $60
- Virtual Concert access
- Exclusive Dia de los Muertos Latino Arts T-shirt
- Dia de los Muertos Colores and Cultura Art Kit (Includes canvas board sugar skull, paints and a brush)
*An email will be sent just prior to the concert with the link to view the performance.
* Those who order a concert package will receive a separate email specifying T-Shirt size and pick-up date and time. Please be careful to enter your correct email. Pick up times are the week of October 26th.
*Shipping is available for an additional fee of $10 by selecting SHIPPING at the add-on option on our Eventbrite Page.